I'm Home!

(deactivated member)
on 4/14/08 1:32 pm - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with
I'm home after a 3-week vacation thru Northern California, Oregon, Idaho, Utah and just a bit of Arizona.   Thank to  those who sent messages - I thought I had posted that I would be gone, but maybe I didn't, my forgetter seems to be working overtime these days.   I really missed everyone & hate that I missed keeping up with each & every one of you!    I don't know how the Mystery Box turned out, but everyone must have enjoyed it as I see there are plans to do it again.   I don't know how the Pittsburg Palooza turned out, but bet it was great!  Are there pictures anywhere that I can see?   Tomorrow is clean up the gear, do the laundry, clean up the house & give our wonderful Sheltie some TLC since she did not go with us, but stayed at my daugter's house while we were gone.   Here are a few pics.... This was taken by a lady at the Cherry Hill RV Park in Utah. In San Francisco with my Sister & her family (my Baby Sis is the one with her foot in a cast) What a suprise to find snow in the morning when we were in Idaho.  We had never seen so much snow - BRRRRRRRR !!!!! The hilight of our trip was seeing our Son & his family in Utah - I had not seen them since last May, way too long.  What a joy to spend time with the Grandchildren & My Son & my DIL! It feels so good to be home!   HUGS to EVERYONE !!!
Darlene
on 4/14/08 1:44 pm
Welcome home Jan. The first mystery box is headed toward Carla in Florida from Deb is LA. It must have hitched  a ride on a slow truck, it's about 10 days Carla figures it has been travelling to her..... Everyone is anxious for another one, this one will travel North and over....... You look like you had a marvelous time.......how great is that......
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Cajun Angel
on 4/14/08 4:32 pm - New Orleans, LA

Darlene, it left here last Tues. or Wed., that's less than a week.  Still, it should have gotten to Carla by now.  It sure hasn't returned to New Orleans.  I'm concerned that it hasn't arrived in FL yet. Deb

carlak
on 4/14/08 7:36 pm - Bradenton, FL
Darlene, I got it last night around 530pm. Ill open it up tonight and send it on tomorrow. Jan I am glad you had a great time. You have a nice RV. Mine is in repair right now. I had to put a new roof on it and replace the overhang bed and skin on it. Hopeing to take a trip in it in July!!!!! Carla
image hosting site

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/08 3:30 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with
Hi Carla,  Glad to hear the mystery box has arrived.  Have you decided what you'll keep before sending it on?  When you get that RV on the road in July, will you be heading this way?  Would love to see you!
carlak
on 4/15/08 11:54 am - Bradenton, FL
Hi Jan,I havent opened up the mystery box yet. Ill do it in the morning. I had to babysit this evening again.  No I am not venturing out in the RV across country again!!!!! Just going to use it in Florida. I am going to be flying to The San Francisco area sometime this fall to see my sister who moved to Freemont California though. Not sure where to ly into though.  I would love to meet up with you too. Carla
image hosting site

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/08 11:59 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with
Carla,  I once had a job in San Jose & had an apt in Freemont.  I believe San Jose airport is the closest.   Back then, it was a small, easy-to-navigate airport.   How long will you be in Cali?
carlak
on 4/15/08 12:05 pm - Bradenton, FL
Jan, Im not sure when I am going to come because of getting time off of my job. It just may be for a long weekend Thursday to a Monday type thing. Just in the planning stages now. I have to wait till all the vacations come thru then pick what is left. Carla  Ill let you know.
image hosting site

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/08 3:29 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with
Thanks for the update, Darlene.   Hope Carla gets it soon!
Marti O.
on 4/14/08 1:44 pm, edited 4/14/08 1:44 pm
Welcome back....we did miss you....You look wonderful in your pictures....I bet your family was impressed, especially you son.if you hadn't seen him since last year. Be sure to share your WOW moments with us when you get time...Hugs, Marti

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle"

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views